Get ready, because Fort Lauderdale bankruptcy attorney Chad Van Horn is going LIVE on Facebook August 19th at 12:00 pm.
This event will be a Live Q&A where Chad will be answering questions from viewers and talking more about “How COVID-19 has Impacted South Florida Small Businesses and the Hospitality Industry.”
To get your questions answered, make sure to join us August 19th at 12:00 pm on our Facebook page livestream.
During these unprecedented times, South Florida business owners are faced with making complicated decisions everyday about their business. Whether it be, how to keep a business running in a down economy or how to file bankruptcy, Chad Van Horn is here to help.
Chad will be talking more about some of the common questions business owners in South Florida are asking him, such as:
– Can I stay open during a bankruptcy filing?
– What bankruptcy chapter do I need to file to close the business? – What happens to my staff/employees?
– How do Commercial leases and business loans affect me personally?
– If I file a personal bankruptcy does that help with business debt?
– What happens to my personal assets such as my house or vehicles?
– How do I rebuild credit and can I open a business again?
Got a question you want answered by an attorney? DM US YOUR QUESTIONS. Chad will answer as many questions as he can on this free livestream event.
Join this interactive livestream and get answers to your questions, or learn something new that might help you make a decision about your financial future. You don’t want to miss this Facebook LIVE event.
Now, even a thin lifeline of federal unemployment aid in Florida is being snatched back… Read More
Not sure if any of these options are right for you? Still need help sorting… Read More
Every bankruptcy attorney hears this sooner or later. "I'm so broke that I can't afford… Read More
Our next Facebook Live Q&A is happening on Wednesday September 2nd at 12:00 pm (EST)… Read More
Facing risk of eviction is a traumatic event for anyone. Read More