Get ready, because Fort Lauderdale bankruptcy attorney Chad Van Horn is going LIVE on Facebook August 19th at 12:00 pm.
This event will be a Live Q&A where Chad will be answering questions from viewers and talking more about “How COVID-19 has Impacted South Florida Small Businesses and the Hospitality Industry.”
To get your questions answered, make sure to join us August 19th at 12:00 pm on our Facebook page livestream.
During these unprecedented times, South Florida business owners are faced with making complicated decisions everyday about their business. Whether it be, how to keep a business running in a down economy or how to file bankruptcy, Chad Van Horn is here to help.
Chad will be talking more about some of the common questions business owners in South Florida are asking him, such as:
– Can I stay open during a bankruptcy filing?
– What bankruptcy chapter do I need to file to close the business? – What happens to my staff/employees?
– How do Commercial leases and business loans affect me personally?
– If I file a personal bankruptcy does that help with business debt?
– What happens to my personal assets such as my house or vehicles?
– How do I rebuild credit and can I open a business again?
Got a question you want answered by an attorney? DM US YOUR QUESTIONS. Chad will answer as many questions as he can on this free livestream event.
Join this interactive livestream and get answers to your questions, or learn something new that might help you make a decision about your financial future. You don’t want to miss this Facebook LIVE event.
The cure and maintain plan is a crucial exception to the typical Chapter 13 bankruptcy rule that… Read More
`Tis the season for gift buying, traveling and other holiday-related expenses that cause shoppers to… Read More
If you are considering settling a second mortgage after Chapter 7 in Florida, the Van Horn Law… Read More
This Veterans Day, Fort Lauderdale bankruptcy attorney Chad Van Horn will be talking about his… Read More