Our clients are five-star and we strive to provide them with five-star service. It’s not easy to get a lot of great reviews on Yelp, people who review there are often painstakingly honest about the shortcomings they perceive in the businesses they patronize. So it delights me to look over the reviews that are so overwhelmingly positive, and see that we have made a tremendous difference in people’s lives as a bankruptcy attorney in Fort Lauderdale. There are a number of reviews visible on the page, but the ones not commonly shown on the page are worth reading too. We strive to learn from every client how to be better at what we do.
- Personal bankruptcy. Ease your financial burden by choosing just the right bankruptcy for you, and restart your life. Whether you file Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, or Chapter 13 we will be with you every step of the way.
- Corporate bankruptcy. Reorganize or liquidate, minimize risk and loss potential with a corporate bankruptcy. Whether you have a corporation or small business we can help you wind down your operation in an orderly manner.
- Estate planning and asset protection. Protect your family’s future and protect the people you love by using expert estate planning and asset protection. We cover elder law, estate administration, taxation, and trust administration as well.
- Student loan litigation and consolidation. You can significantly reduce your payments and balance, or even completely eliminate your student debt. Find out about payment plan options, consolidate your loans, obtain a student loan discharge, or stop a wage garnishment. The price of an education should not be the rest of your life.
- Foreclosure defense. There are a number of ways to fight foreclosures, whether you want to walk away from your underwater home, or keep your home. Talk to us about short sales, short sale cancellations, loan modifications, and other solutions.
- Debt consolidation. Debt consolidation is rife with people who just want your money. They understand the desperation to get out from under a tremendous load debt, we help you with your debt consolidation by making sure that you are dealing with credible and reputable people, and not just digging the hole deeper.
- Civil litigation. Nobody wants to go there, but there are times when you need to. When issues cannot be resolved between you and another party it is in your best interests to pursue civil litigation with an experienced attorney at your side. We are with you every step of the way in order to make sure that you get the best results possible.
When you work with us, you can feel confident in knowing that you will be getting five-star service. Schedule a free initial consultation with our bankruptcy attorney in Fort Lauderdale or at our West Palm Beach office, and see what we can do for you. The only thing you have to lose is a load of stress and worry that is weighing you down and preventing you from living your best life. Call us today and let’s get started!