South Florida Bankruptcy Attorney Chad Van Horn will be going LIVE on Facebook, September 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm (EST). Join Chad in this next live Q&A about “Wedding Bells and Bankruptcy: Expecting the Unexpected.”
One of the most common reasons for divorce is financial instability. During this live question and answer event, bankruptcy attorney Chad Van Horn will be addressing:
– Which situations debt can transfer from one spouse to the other?
– How to protect yourself and be aware of any debt issues going into the marriage?
– Will I be responsible for my spouse’s student loans?
– Does a student loan lender have to consider both incomes when considering government programs?
– Joint vs Authorized user accounts and the advantages and disadvantages of each
– Co-signing a car loan for a spouse and what that means
– Qualifying for a mortgage with a spouse who doesn’t have good credit
– When to consider a joint bankruptcy filing?
– When to keep finances separate?
Join us September 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm (EST) on Facebook for this Live event.
Register on our Facebook page at Van Horn Law Group to get notifications about this event.
Have a question you want Chad to answer? DM us on Facebook and Chad will do his best to answer any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: On the day and time of the event, we will be streaming LIVE to the Van Horn Law Group Facebook Timeline
Most people who file for bankruptcy are also looking to move on from the situation…
Let's get started on understanding 222.11 exemption of wages from garnishment!
The bankruptcy code does allow you to convert chapter 13 to chapter 7 bankruptcy when…
Want to know the Chapter 7 personal bankruptcy basics about who qualifies for the bankruptcy?…
Failure to submit to these responsibilities could even lead to jail time for them. By…