South Florida Bankruptcy Attorney Chad Van Horn will be going LIVE on Facebook, September 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm (EST). Join Chad in this next live Q&A about “Wedding Bells and Bankruptcy: Expecting the Unexpected.”
One of the most common reasons for divorce is financial instability. During this live question and answer event, bankruptcy attorney Chad Van Horn will be addressing:
– Which situations debt can transfer from one spouse to the other?
– How to protect yourself and be aware of any debt issues going into the marriage?
– Will I be responsible for my spouse’s student loans?
– Does a student loan lender have to consider both incomes when considering government programs?
– Joint vs Authorized user accounts and the advantages and disadvantages of each
– Co-signing a car loan for a spouse and what that means
– Qualifying for a mortgage with a spouse who doesn’t have good credit
– When to consider a joint bankruptcy filing?
– When to keep finances separate?
Join us September 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm (EST) on Facebook for this Live event.
Register on our Facebook page at Van Horn Law Group to get notifications about this event.
Have a question you want Chad to answer? DM us on Facebook and Chad will do his best to answer any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: On the day and time of the event, we will be streaming LIVE to the Van Horn Law Group Facebook Timeline
Want to know the Chapter 7 personal bankruptcy basics about who qualifies for the bankruptcy?…
Failure to submit to these responsibilities could even lead to jail time for them. By…
A creditor can't simply decide to garnish wages and do it overnight – there is…
Having your license suspended is a surefire way to upend your life. You can’t get…
The next Talk With Chad LIVE Event is coming! August 18th, 2021, Chad Van Horn…